Application requiring approval by the Board of Supervisors or Board of Zoning Appeals are due the 1st Friday of each month by 5:00 PM.
- Address Change Form (PDF)
- Address Request Form (PDF)
- Agreement in Lieu of Plan
- E&S Land Disturbance Form (PDF)
- E&S Letter of Credit (PDF)
- Erosion & Sediment Control Checklist
- Erosion and Sediment Control Performance Bond (PDF)
- Family Division Lot Affidavit (PDF)
- Family Division Lot Application (PDF)
- Limited Power of Attorney (PDF)
- Minor Site Plan Application (PDF)
- Preliminary and Final Plat Application (PDF)
- Sign Permit July 2018
- Site Plan Application and Checklist 2018
- Subdivision Application with Checklist (PDF)
- Temporary Business Application (PDF)
- Temporary Event Permit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Sign Permit
Cases are routed to agencies for review and go before the Planning Commission the first Tuesday of each month. Your tentative hearing date will be given to you at the time of application.
Board of Supervisors
After the Planning Commission reviews the application, it will forward a recommendation to the Board of Supervisors. The Board of Supervisors will review the request and hold a public hearing on the fourth Monday of the month. This date will also be relayed to the applicant during the application process.