Powhatan Little League
The Powhatan Little League Website has information and contact details for baseball, including emails for the different Directors as well as the President.
The PYAA website has information and contact details for football, cheering, softball, and basketball. Email PYAA with questions.
Tribe & Warriors Football
Are you ready for some football? This is your opportunity to experience the thrilling sport of flag and tackle football in a recreational setting. This countywide youth program is for ages 5 to 14 and is associated with PYAA and the Chesterfield Quarterback League (CQL).
Powhatan Little League proudly presents this competitive, fun, and affordable program. Spring and Fall youth baseball leagues are available for boys ages 5 to 18. Spring ball is a fun competitive season with all-star competitions in the district, state and world series. Fall ball is geared to a fun instructional season for players just learning or moving up from one age division to another.
Tribe & Warriors Cheerleading
The youth cheerleading program is open to ages 5 to14 and coincides with the youth football program. Participants cheer at Chesterfield Quarterback League football games as well as optional competition cheering events. This program is also associated with PYAA.
PYAA proudly presents this competitive, fun, and affordable program. Spring and Fall youth softball leagues are available for girls ages 5 to18.
- Spring ball is a fun competitive season with all-star competitions in the district, state and world series.
- Fall ball is geared to a fun instructional season for players just learning or moving up from one age division to another.
- Powhatan Soccer Association (PSA)
- PSA’s Recreational Soccer League
- Recreation League Director - Gene McFadden
- Powhatan Fury (Travel Soccer)
- Fury Director - Tony Ryan
- Games: Usually played on Saturdays, and occasionally on Sunday’s
- 8 to 10 games per season; many teams participate in one or more tournaments during a season
We also offer a player development program (PDP) for our players ages 7 to10. The PDP director is Suzanne Wasson.
Powhatan Blackhawk Wrestling Club
Powhatan Youth Basketball Powhatan (YMCA)
Powhatan Family YMCA sponsors several youth basketball programs for youth. Registration starts in October, and games being in January.